Low Pressure Casting Machine (Jd-453)
|FOB Price:||US $56,788 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $56,788/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JD-453
- Furnace Capacity (Kg): 300 Kg
- Size of Control Cabinet: 600*900*1600 mm
- Net Weight of The Machine: 8.5 T
- Maximum Height of Open Type: 1100 mm
- Stroke of The Movable Plate: 600 mm
- Transport Package: Wooden Pallets
- Origin: Quanzhou, Fujian, China
- Item Series: J453
- Power of The Holding Furnace: 40 Kw
- Outline Size of The Machine: 4800*3400*1000 mm
- Minimum Height of Open Type: 500 mm
- Working Voltage of The Machine: 380 V
- Trademark: Jingda Machinery
- Specification: ISO9001: 2000
- HS Code: 8454309000
JD-453 Low Pressure Casting Machine
The series of Low Pressure Casting Machine JD45 including models of JD-451, JD-452, JD-453, JD-455 and JD-458. They are commonly used for producing large aluminum alloy castings in automobile, motroe cycle, instrument textile and aerospace industry. The control system of the Low Pressure Casting Machine is of Siemens brand.
Its working principle is to inflate dry compressed air into the sealing holding furnace. Under the action of air pressure, metal liquid will go through the lift tube to form molds in the mold cavity. Then metal liquid will consolidate in the mold cavity to become compact castings (under the pressure ). This machine is widely used in the industries of automobile, motorcycle, instrument, textile machinery, aerospace industry and so on.
2. Machine components
It's components including: The main engine, hydrolic system, holding furnace of molten pool type, filling control system, electronic control system and mould cooling system. All the composents are made of world-famous brands, like Siemens, Schneider, OMRON and AIRTAC, etc...Therefore we can assure you that our products are of high quality.
3. Production Flow:
A. Put the aluminum material into the melting furnace, and then remove the slag of the melt aluminum fluid and
Refine the fluid.
B. Put the disposed aluminum fluid into the holding furnace of the Low Pressure Casting Machine JD-453. And
Then load the moulds on to the machine for preheating and spraying.
C. Start casting.
D. Remove the pouring gate of the semifinished product.
E. Pack the products for dilivery.
4. Main specification and technical parameter
1) Furnace capacity: 300 kg
2) Power of the Holding Furnace: 40 kw
3) Size of control cabinet: 600*900*1600 mm
4) Outline size of the machine: 4800*3400*1000 mm
5) Net weight of the machine: 8.5 T
6) Minimum height of open type: 500 mm
7) Maximum height of open type: 1100 mm
8) Working voltage of the machine: 380 V
9) Stroke of the movable plate: 600 mm
10) Power of the hydrolic motor: 7.5 kw
11) Hydrolic work force: 12 mpa
12) Model of hydrolic oil: 46#
13) Diameter of the open type cylinder: 200mm
14) Maximum force of open type: 30 T
15) Maximum force of mould clamping: 25 T
16) Dimension of effective working table: 1000*1000 mm
II. About the after- sale services
In the meantime, we own strong administrant and technical teams to ensure that our innovation and improvement ability can keep up with changeable market requirements. In order to satisfy our customers better, we can also make machines according to our customers' specific needs.
Our after-sale service is prompt and patient. Once you place an order, we are willing to give you support in installment and labor training. During the production period, if you meet any problems that you are not able to deal with, you could contact us. We will try our best to help.
|Furnace capacity (kg)||300 kg|
|Power of the Holding Furnace||40 kw|
|Size of control cabinet||600*900*1600 mm|
|Outline size of the machine||4800*3400*1000 mm|
|Net weight of the machine||8.5 T|
|Minimum height of open type||500 mm|
|Maximum height of open type||1100 mm|
|Working voltage of the machine||380 V|
|Stroke of the movable plate||600 mm|
|Power of the hydrolic motor||7.5 kw|
|Hydrolic work force||12 mpa|
|Model of hydrolic oil||46#|
|Diameter of the open type cylinder||200mm|
|Maximum force of open type||30 T|
|Maximum force of mould clamping||25 T|
|Dimension of effective working table||1000*1000 mm|