- Model NO.: 45KW
- Usage: Brass Casting
- Machine Size: 1650 X 1300 X 1500 mm
- Trademark: JD
- Origin: Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China
- Type: Electric Holding Furnace
- Fuel: Furnace
- Machine Weight: 2000 Kgs
- Specification: ISO9001: 2000
- HS Code: 84775030
Medium Frequency melting Electrical Oven is for melting cast steel, cast iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminum and other metals or its alloy. It can also be used together with self-heated furnaces and electric arc furnace for heating or keeping warm/holding the molten iron and molten steel.
It is particularly suited to small and medium-size enterprises, or as Precision Casting Material Test.
@ Electrical Feature:
1. Digital CMOS chip (U. S. ASIC-2-12), with the highest degree of integration at home, is used in control circuit, the overall machine controlled through one single panel;
2. Frequency-sweep zero voltage start, high success rate, no shock;
3. Automatic resistance adjustment, permanent power output, 10-20% energy saved in comparison with domestic traditional machine of the type;
4. Auto phase sequence adaptation, free of synchronization;
5. Good performance in reload staring, auto recovery;
6. Highly integrated in controlling circuit, free of use of high-rate starter and relay loop, fairly low failure rate;
7. Wholly digital design, strong in anti-interference, no temperature shift when in continuous working;
8. Multi-protection functions (for over current, over voltage, insufficient water pressure, power failure, or phase absence), and mishandling will not cause damage to machine.